a collection of certainly special, uniquely unusual, and equally momentous thoughts: memoirs of me

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

library ask out

I just got asked out at the library. That's surely never happened before. I guess I can call my college experience complete now.

I overheard some people talking in Spanish about a hilarious topic and when most of them left I turned around and apologized for chuckling at what they were saying. The guy who'd been making the funny remarks introduced himself as Alex. One thing led to the next and we're going to meet up at Latin dancing.

Every day's an adventure at the library.

3 comments:

  1. ah yes the library of LOVE! that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha so cool! You will definitely have to post a follow-up about this Latin dancing date!

    ReplyDelete