a collection of certainly special, uniquely unusual, and equally momentous thoughts: memoirs of me

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Who knew Sandusky, OH, could be this fun?

What happens when you mix adorable friends + a three day weekend + a road trip to Ohio + and a humongous amusement park filled with some of the biggest roller coasters in the world?

It equals one of the funnest weekends in the world.

This last weekend I went with:

Him (Chris B.)

and her (Kathryn)
and him (Chris M.)
and her (Kristi)
and her (Melanie)

We piled into two cars, drove all the way to Sandusky, OH, and spent two entire days at Cedar Point Amusement park.

I almost died and went to heaven it was so much fun.



Have I mentioned that Cedar Point has the 2nd tallest and 2nd fastest roller coaster in the world right now?

The Top Thrill Dragster goes 0-120 mph in 3.4 seconds and reaches 420 feet.

It was crazy fun.



And that was only the Dragster. My favorite coaster was called the Millenium Force which we ended up going on a total of 4 times. A huge climb, an even bigger drop and so many twists and turns to make anyone cry in delight.

All the lines allowed plenty of talking time with my new friends and by Saturday evening we were laughing, dancing, teasing, and crying from fun.

It’s time like these that I can’t believe I have the life I do. I get to associate with intelligent, witty, encouraging, good-influencing, adorable people that I grow to love so quickly.

Thanks friends for the magical and thrilling weekend. Let’s do it again soon eh?

Oh and next time remind me to leave my cell phone in the car so it doesn’t fall out of my pocket on the Millenium Force and fall to its death okay?

Yeah that really happened.



1 comment: