a collection of certainly special, uniquely unusual, and equally momentous thoughts: memoirs of me

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Blessed Marissa

I prayed really hard before moving here (and continued once I got here) that I would find some friends that I could connect with. You know, a couple of girlfriends that seemed to “get” me. My roommates were an answer to prayer and are still till this day but I still wanted to find someone to really talk to, someone who just seemed to know what I meant, who understood my heart. There are only a couple people who’ve I’ve been able to connect with like this. Amanda, Monica, Kiersten, Natalie, Courtney…….and now Marissa. Thank you Mars for “getting” me when it feels like no one else does. You are grand in every way.

Sexy Supermodel (yes she's single my friends, have at her!)

(she will hate me for putting this on here. I couldn't resist. I love it. I love her)

1 comment:

  1. Hannah...no words. You are fabulous. If I had a friendship bracelet on the ready, I would tie it around your wrist right this very second. Love your (similar looking) face :)

    ReplyDelete