a collection of certainly special, uniquely unusual, and equally momentous thoughts: memoirs of me

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

This is really happening.


Monday July 2: Sent Cute Boy #1 a FB message and asked about his Fourth of July plans. Never received a response to date.

Tuesday July 3: Texted Cute Boy #2 to come watch fireworks on the 4th. Took him a day to respond. Couldn’t come. Invited me to go swimming a couple days later. I was excited. Told him to keep me posted. Never heard from him again.

Wednesday July 4: Cute Guyfriends #1 and #2 failed to tell me that their friend, Cute Boy #3 was married. Cute Boy #3 never mentioned his wife and wasn’t wearing a wedding ring. I flirted. Then found out at the end of the night he was married.

Friday July 6: Talked with Cute Boy #4 at a baseball game. He mentioned Katy Perry. Asked him if he wanted to see the movie with me the next day. Then Cute Boy #4’s girlfriend arrived.

Friday July 6: Talked with Cute Boy #5. Trying not to crush on Cute Boy #5.

Saturday July 7: Went on a date with Cute Boy #6.

Sunday July 8:  Found out some stuff about Cute Boy #5. Crush is officially over.

Monday July 9: Sent Cute Boy #6 a thank you FB message for the date. Friendly and sincere. Received the lamest response on the face of the planet “Thanks. Your great.”

Tuesday July 10: Car gets towed. I call Cute Boy #5 for help. He shows up to help me out while out with another girl.

This is my life.

All I can think is, "Dear God, you've got my attention. Now what?"

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for being real. I thought I was the only one with this kind of life.

    Non-Members are starting to look REAL good these days...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Flirt to convert, eh? Can't hurt to diversify your options a little...

      Delete
  2. Wow. That is sure something :P

    ReplyDelete