a collection of certainly special, uniquely unusual, and equally momentous thoughts: memoirs of me

Thursday, February 16, 2012

My tunes


I think I’d be comfortable saying that naturally I’m a pretty happy and loving person. I don’t consider myself too emotional, hormonal, or pessimistic.

But then I looked at my playlist I’ve been listening to all day today and this is what I found:

Matt Nathanson- Heartbreak World
Matt Wertz- Falling Off the Face of the Earth
Sara Bareilles- Hold My Heart
Adele- I Can’t Make You Love Me
Tracy Chapman- The Promise

Geez Hannah, stop listening to such downer music would ya?

I can’t. It just speaks to me.

Luckily for me I don’t think the music I listen to translates to my behavior.

1 comment:

  1. Hannah! I totally had a similar experience the other day as I was looking through one of my playlists. I went through the list one by one thinking, that is not a happy song, neither is that one, and on and on. And, I came to the same realization, they may not be the happiest songs, but they speak to me.

    ReplyDelete