a collection of certainly special, uniquely unusual, and equally momentous thoughts: memoirs of me

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

There's just something about it


There’s something about love that makes life worth living. 

There’s something about breakups that make your next relationship even that much sweeter. 

There’s something about an exciting crush and first dates and second dates and the palpable excitement in the air when things are coming to fruition. 

There’s something about holding hands and strolling down lit up streets.

There’s something about the spark of a kiss that makes my stomach do somersaults.

There’s something about love letters written by people like THIS.

Out of all the things in life, I’m grateful for these itty bitty things that put a smile on my face and make me excited to get up in the morning. 



And there's just something about this clip......that I absolutely love. 

3 comments:

  1. I literally watched this Youtube video two seconds before coming to your blog...Day Book??? :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVE :) This is adorable. Are you hinting at something?... haha hope life is just as amazing as it sounds in DC!

      Delete
  2. Um that was amazing...i don't want to say how many times i watched it. SO CUTE! and yeah...are you hinting at something miss hannah?? do you need to call me??

    ReplyDelete