a collection of certainly special, uniquely unusual, and equally momentous thoughts: memoirs of me

Sunday, February 13, 2011

I'm going to be honest on this blog. I'm not going to hold anything back. I'm going to share feelings, impressions, thoughts, and concerns. I hope this doesn't turn anyone off from reading but why have an internet journal, a.k.a. a blog, if you don't reveal the truth? Most likely I will talk about trials and heartbrake. I will talk about sorrow and grief and disappointment. I will talk about the pure happiness I find in everyday life and about the smallest things that fill my being with joy and gratitude. I will talk about new adventures, new sights, new sounds, new feelings, new experiences ...and I will talk about love.

All of these things are what I've felt in the last year and what has prompted me to start these chronicles in the first place.

So just so you know....this is me....the pure unadulterated Hannah. If you want to stop reading now go ahead. If not, then get ready and hold on.

No comments:

Post a Comment